Hi,

Jude DaShiell wrote:
> What is the meaning of repeated tracker not found messages with a bittorrent
> download?

You surely know more about BitTorrent than me.
If there are problems with getting a Debian ISO via BitTorrent, then
debian-cd would be the place to ask.

But possibly we have people on debian-user who can help to distinguish
whether it's a local problem on your side or a problem how the ISOs are
offered by the peers.
In the latter case the next question would be: Is the .torrent file from
Debian to blame ?

> I've been having this happen repeatedly with one of the
> firmware-buster x86_64 iso files I've been trying to get.

Do you mean this ?

https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/buster_di_alpha2/amd64/bt-cd/

Have a nice day :)

Thomas