Le 03/11/2018 à 12:47, Michael Stone a écrit :
On Sat, Nov 03, 2018 at 10:04:00AM +0100, Pascal Hambourg wrote:
Also, if you install from an old image, adding only the security archive may miss security updates which have been moved to the main archive. This gives a false sense of security.

I don't think anything is actually removed from security.d.o on point releases, to avoid exactly that problem.

After checking a few old security updates, it seems that you are right - and I was wrong. I wonder where I got this idea from...