dpchr...@holgerdanske.com wrote:
>On 11/4/18 5:45 AM, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>>>
>>> That is https://bugs.debian.org/867668.
>>
>> Yup. That's just been confirmed in #debian-ftp:

>> existing updated
>>
>> There *are* overrides in place, they're just incorrect wrt those for
>> the main archive.
>>
>> David: thanks for your report, it's been very helpful in pointing out
>> this subtle (and well-buried!) problem. Hopefully we'll see a fix
>> shortly.
>
>Thank you, and everyone involved, for pursuing it.  :-)
>
>(I will assume that no bug report needs to be filed at this point.)

Correct - it's already being tracked in #867668. Ansgar has just fixed
up the overrides for mutt in stable-security by hand for now, with a
proper permanent fix on the way.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                st...@einval.com
"Further comment on how I feel about IBM will appear once I've worked out