Le 04/11/2018 à 14:52, Steve McIntyre a écrit :
Pascal Hambourg wrote:
In article <d495e992-2b66-2ecf-6219-6f8c157b7...@plouf.fr.eu.org> you write:
Le 04/11/2018 à 01:23, Steve McIntyre a écrit :

As I just wrote elsewhere, it looks like a bug in
the security.d.o infrastructure. I'm chasing that now.

Do you mean that all packages with Priority: standard and their
dependencies are supposed to be present in installation CD images ?

Correct. That's part of the design. It works well, until reality
changes underneath us like this. :-)

Well, if I am counting right, this is not true for the multi-arch netinst image :
- 85 packages found in the main section for i386.
- Only 43 packages found in the multi-arch CD image main section.

Is it an exception because a netinst image is not supposed to be used without a mirror ?