On Mon, 19 Aug 2019 17:21:40 +0200
<to...@tuxteam.de> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 10:06:33AM -0400, Celejar wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > I'd love to run my own mail stack, and I think I could handle the
> > software deployment reasonably well, but from everything I've read,
> > the headaches required to make sure that major mail operators will
> > actually accept my mail are more than I have time or patience for:
>
> It's not /that/ bad. I'm doing it myself, and I'm a C programmer.
> As a sysad I'm a catastrophe :-)

As I've explained, I'm not scared of the basic software configuration
and deployment. I have no patience, however, for constant monitoring to
make sure I stay off blacklists, and dealing with all sorts of
unspecified rules and conditions established by various organizations
for them to accept my mail.

Celejar