On Wed, Dec 04, 2019 at 09:34:48AM +1100, Keith Bainbridge wrote:

[...]

> Several have commented on the usefulness of encryption. The people I
> will be a addressing will mainly fall under the group that wont
> bother trying.

That's my situation to: venturing a rough estimate, 95% to 99% of
those I correspond with don't bother.

Actually, that's everyone's situation.

But... if you don't try to be in those 1 to 5 percent, you won't
help to make the world a better place, will you?

So what I do is... sign my messages. I'll soon add something to
my signature recommending encryption (and offering help in setting
that up).

Cheers
-- tomás