On Mon, Mar 23, 2020, 12:48 PM Tony van der Hoff <li...@vanderhoff.org>
wrote:

> I know it's a sensitive subject, and I really don't want to upset the
> list, there's been enough of that already, but why are some people so
> afraid of systemd?

I consider myself Neutral on the subject, actually wanting to educate
myself on, both systemd and its alternatives.  So, since I have multiple
Partitions, on multiple Systems, I have room to experiment with both.  So
my two, main Operating systems are Buster, and Devuan Ascii.  And I have
Development tools on both, to help my Education.

Mainly, my goal, right now is to use each correctly.

Also, I can answer questions on both frameworks.

Kenneth Parker