On 3/25/20 7:31 AM, Charles Curley wrote:
On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 18:26:31 -0500
Mark Allums <mark@allums.email> wrote:

Syncthing.

https://syncthing.net/

For the history:
Resilio (formerly BitTorrent Sync) was a very good *proprietary* software tool.

However, after a while, it was developed by an awesome team the powerful *open source* (Mozilla Public License 2.0) *Syncthing* (Pulse) and really surpassed the proprietary software BitTorrent Sync - to the point where the BitTorrent Sync started copying features from Syncthing!

So for the above, I'm voting +1 on Syncthing!
It must be an amazing tool!

On 3/25/20 1:40 AM, Peter Ehlert wrote:> +1 on syncthing

the downside is if you OOPS on one machine there is no retun.

I use syncthing together with LuckyBackup ... I only work with Local Copies, and after vetting then back to the common synced folder.

walk to the other room, copy down the "vetted versions"
*my .thunderbird folder is one of many