Hi! All,

Looking for recommendations for a lightweight email client that will
handle HTML as well as plain text to replace Claws-Mail.  Have been
using Claws-Mail for years and before it Sylpheed.  Claws used to have
a basic HTML plugin renderer which was sufficient, but latest version
does not. And I'm getting more and more important emails in HTML where
just the plain text is insufficient to fully read the email.  That is,
text in (or as) images contain some (or much) of the content, etc.
Also, hate accessing email through a browser. So that option is out.

Both Thunderbird and Balsa have been rejected as T'bird is a behemoth
and no longer in development; and with Balsa, I don't want to have to
deal with GNOME-systemd, etc. dependencies. (I don't run GNOME anyway,
only a window manager Openbox, and use sysvinit and not systemd as
init.)

Any suggestions?

Thanks