Long Wind wrote:

> these days communists pay only lip service to communism ideology
> concepts such as red or revolution are rarely used in communists'
> propaganda

this is why I wrote it is a joke. We do not understand why you want to
change the color. AFAIK the color is part of the theme you are using.

as others mentioned you have to run the audio through some other kind of
utility (eg. a kind of audio player) where you can use equalizing features
to display the sound level. The difference to windows is that in Linux you
have the flexibility to choose what you want to run on the system. the
pavucontrol is meant to manage audio not to give you such customization
options such as changing the way it looks.