On 4/19/21, deloptes <delop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Long Wind wrote:
>
>> these days communists pay only lip service to communism ideology
>> concepts such as red or revolution are rarely used in communists'
>> propaganda
>
> this is why I wrote it is a joke. We do not understand why you want to
> change the color. AFAIK the color is part of the theme you are using.

You win! I've played around with themes and watched them change
progress bars. This should be at least relatively within the same
thought process with respect to [programming].

When I change colors, they affect basically "families" of features.
I'd start with figuring out where the volume bar falls then see if
maybe it needs a declaration that is not currently available in its
package. I'd say more than a few users who change their themes would
find that to be a nice addition/improvement to that package.

Of note: Being the package that other packages build upon, maybe
there's not room to add that declaration within the package because of
conflicts that might then occur. In that case, maybe it's something
that could become of those ~2 or 3kb optional external packages that
I've seen apt-get update on occasion.

Just thinking out loud...

Cindy :)
--