Oh I can  respect your stance, even if I do not fully resonate.
If one wants privacy, best to say so, at the top, not several pages down.
For me personally, I have been through too many sex assault's not to insure my request not to be contacted off list gets ignored, even if I am the only person Honoring myself enough to enforce the practice. Had the request for privacy been forthright clear, and first, things would be different, and I will honor it in future from this party for this exchange most likely.