Le 10/07/2021 à 15:13, Brian Thompson a écrit :
On Sat, 2021-07-10 at 14:57 +0200, tv.deb...@googlemail.com wrote:

This is not the point of the OP message, so let's not derail

I apologize for accidentally derailing.  I should have started a new thread.
I'm still relatively new to the Debian community.

Don't worry, I am not from the list police! Lately I think a good 2/3 of all thread ended up really far the original subject, sometimes with complete disregard for the original person and his/her need for assistance. Maybe it's fun & free, maybe it's abusive and disrespectful, depends on your culture and standards I guess.

So, back to Vulkan, let's help The Wanderer get its setup up and running.