On Wed 04 Aug 2021 at 12:35:47 (+0200), Christian Britz wrote:
> On 04.08.21 12:24 Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside wrote:
> > I think you may have a personal crisis.
> > But something for sure, you already wrote a message on this subject.
> >
> Or it is sophisticated trolling.

Possibly, but the OP has posted that they wish to "build websites"
and have "Heard about Wordpress". So perhaps they think that they
have stumbled on a site where they can blog to their heart's content.
It's ironic that their first post here was
considering that they alone sent 11 posts on Monday. At least they
were mainly replies: between July 22–29, they posted 12 new threads.

Cheers,
David.