Hi,

On 2021-08-04 11:54 a.m., David Wright wrote:
> On Wed 04 Aug 2021 at 12:35:47 (+0200), Christian Britz wrote:
>> On 04.08.21 12:24 Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside wrote:
>>> I think you may have a personal crisis.
>>> But something for sure, you already wrote a message on this subject.
>>>
>> Or it is sophisticated trolling.
>
> Possibly, but the OP has posted that they wish to "build websites"
> and have "Heard about Wordpress". So perhaps they think that they
> have stumbled on a site where they can blog to their heart's content.
I've tried politely to explain to this concept and that people will just
ignore on the long term if he doesn't "Straighten up".

> It's ironic that their first post here was
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2021/07/msg00105.html
> considering that they alone sent 11 posts on Monday. At least they
> were mainly replies: between July 22–29, they posted 12 new threads.

I think that's the perfect example of "Irony".

Maybe we shall vote to create a new Debian mailing list sending all the
messages to /dev/null ?

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside