How does one ask for a package to be updated? The Solaar package, which
provides functionality for Logitech mice (and keyboards), is at 1.0.4 in
bullseye and sid, but the current version is 1.0.6, which was released on June
16. (And 1.0.5 came out in February, so it's been a while.)
Apparently these last two releases provide greatly enhanced functionality; I
just got an MX Master 3, which (despite the info on the package) isn't
supported by Logitech software, and I would like to be able to do things like
use the second scroll wheel, reprogram keys, etc., and I was hoping this might
be possible.
The manual installation instructions on the Solaar GitHub page make it seem a
bit fiddly, so I'd rather do it through the official repo if possible.