On 26/9/21 1:24 pm, Paul M. Foster wrote:
Folks:

I'm wondering if I'm mis-remembering here. As I recall, there used to be a command called "cal" which would simply print this month's calendar to the screen. It would do other calendars, depending on command line parameters. Now that I've moved to bullseye, I don't see the command nor a package containing it. There is a command "gcal" which appears to do the same thing.

Am I missing something? Was there a separate package called "cal" which was automatically installed in earlier versions of Debian? Or was there an automatic alias to the gcal program?

Paul

I'm on buster and cal is stil there.

--
Jeremy