Hi All,

I think Tim got my point correct. I have corrected the issue by following
the advice I googled:
*1 Answer*

   1. Right click on the taskbar, select Panel -> Panel Preferences.
   2. Select the Items tab , select Window Buttons in the list, click the
   Edit button on the right side.
   3. Change Window grouping to Never.

Thanks again with best regards, lina