On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 06:55:45 +0800
Bret Busby <b...@busby.net> wrote:

> Since you have entered into the realm of grammar and grammatical
> corrections...
>
> I believe that the "do" that you originally used, is as correct as
> the "DID" that you (incorrectly) corrected - the poster will still
> mean what the person originally meant, so both present and past tense
> could be said to be correct (although, the use of the uppercase
> characters, in the "DID" that you did post, is questionable).
>
> Of more concern, and, something for you to consider, in considering
> your grammar, is the "should of been" in your "corrective" post,
> which instead, should have been "should have been"...
>
> :)

CRIKEY! lol sorry I couldn't resist after seeing your signature! :)

Sometimes that happens to the best of us, we read something and we're
like " That doesn't sound right to me, let me change it".  You then
correct what you said and read it out loud before hitting send and your
mind is like " That sounds a lot better" when its ACTUALLY WRONG! :(
haha!

Thanks,
Chris

If you need to email me off list, please use ch...@cwm030.com