On 16/1/22 6:41 am, c. marlow wrote:

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 16:17:21 -0600
From: "c. marlow" <deb...@cwm030.com>
To: "c. marlow" <deb...@cwm030.com>
Subject: Re: Just curious if there's anybody out there still using LXDE?

Oops.. I accidentally replied this back to myself LOL!

On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 16:15:46 -0600
"c. marlow" <deb...@cwm030.com> wrote:

Oops:

  Or do you mean that as in, LXDE has matured enough to where it doesn't
need new features?

Should of been:

  Or DID* you mean that as in, LXDE has matured enough to where it
  doesn't need new features?

====================
Thanks,
Chris

If you need to email me off list, please use ch...@cwm030.com

Debian 11
Gnome 3

====================
Thanks,
Chris

If you need to email me off list, please use ch...@cwm030.com

Debian 11
Gnome 3

Since you have entered into the realm of grammar and grammatical corrections...

I believe that the "do" that you originally used, is as correct as the "DID" that you (incorrectly) corrected - the poster will still mean what the person originally meant, so both present and past tense could be said to be correct (although, the use of the uppercase characters, in the "DID" that you did post, is questionable).

Of more concern, and, something for you to consider, in considering your grammar, is the "should of been" in your "corrective" post, which instead, should have been "should have been"...

:)

--
Bret Busby
Armadale