On 1/16/22 05:45, c. marlow wrote:
Are there any LXDE users STILL out there?

Today, I have been having this discussion on Debian's Reddit about LXDE
and it's future.

Even though LXDE is DEAD when it comes to development and adding new
features, I just learned today that LXDE just got a update for
LXterminal just a month or so ago. So LXDE is still getting small bug
fixes from time to time.

I have LXDE installed on a separate user... Meaning I created a new
account and then installed LXDE from that account. So my CHRIS account
is strictly used with GNOME and the LXDE account is strictly used for
LXDE.

I guess that its good to have SOMETHING installed as a backup just in
case Gnome takes a poop.

Thanks,
Chris

If you need to email me off list, please use ch...@cwm030.com

Debian 11
Gnome 3

LXDE is my main everyday use desktop. Simply because it is the lightest DE.