Thats been the most complete pdf viewer I've ever used. But I just tried
to look at a doc I have looked at hundreds of times over he last years,
and it got all upset all over itself, while I was logged into that
machine with an ssh -Y login.

What its its feature complete replacement in a buster install? This
machine is bullseye, the logged into machine is buster.

Thank you.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis