Hi folks,

I discovered, that macchanger does not change my mac-adresses at every boot,
like the
installation promised.

So I looked around and I found some explanations in an Ubuntu forum. This is
tellingm, I need to
add a systemd.service, so that this is executed at every boot:
https://www.linuxuprising.com/2018/05/how-to-permanently-change-mac-address.html[1]

Of course, I could do so.

However, if this is changed, because Debian is using systemd now, and
macchanger is not
adapted to this changes of Debian, should I file a bugreport?

Or did I miss something else, why macchanger is not working any more, something
I have
overseen during the years, I am uusing Debian?

It would be nice, if someone else more experienced could have a look at this
and maybe verify
or deny, that this is a bug.

Thanks for reading this.

Best regards