On 11/22/22 17:22, Gareth Evans wrote:

On 22 Nov 2022, at 02:07, gene heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net> wrote:

On 11/21/22 06:07, Gareth Evans wrote:
On Mon 21 Nov 2022, at 07:26, gene heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net> wrote:
[...]
global, persistent setting.
If you still don't see the HTML version after doing that, please would you
confirm which version of Thunderbird you are using?
Thanks,
Gareth

102.5.0(64bit)

OK thanks.

I wonder if there may be some anomaly in the true source which doesn't make it through
and other people's mail clients.

I don't know if you've tried viewing a .eml containing a paste from your
earlier message containing the source, but that's the only difference I can see
at this point.

As you have now deciphered the message, you may of course not want to bother!

And if that doesn't work, I'm out of ideas.

Best wishes,

So am I, And the fact that they want $33 for a double shaft, compared to $12 at amazon for the single ended version of the exact same motor is a show stopper. I'll eventually wind up with a 600 watt, 48 volt motor supply, which should at least double the speed. But since the Prusa is now dead, I'm stuck with a single ender5plus doing it all as I build a new setup using the frame of a tronxy-400-pro. The marlin in the tronxy, is hopelessly broken. I've never got a usable print because the first layer can't be set below 4mm, when it should be .15mm. That, and the ABL goes thru the motions during startup, but winds up disabled. How tronxy expects anyone to use it is beyond my ken. It is a good design though, and worth the time and effort to make it Just Work.

.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
- Louis D. Brandeis