> Hello group. Hello Joe.
> Thank you for your Email.
>
> Sorry, I did bad asking.
> So I split the question.
>
> 1
> How can I repair USB stick which is readable but not writable?
>
> question 2
> What did I do wrong to create this problem?

You didn't tell us what you actually did, and especially which bits you
think might be a mistake, so it's very difficult for us to answer this
question.

For example, you might have hit them with a hammer, or connected them
to the wrong voltages, or washed them in a bath, or who knows what? Or
you might have plugged them in correctly but used some sequence of
commands that has caused a problem. But until you tell us what you did,
we can't know which bit was wrong!