On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 21:16:31 +0000
debian-u...@howorth.org.uk wrote:

> > Hello group. Hello Joe.
> > Thank you for your Email.
> >
> > Sorry, I did bad asking.
> > So I split the question.
> >
> > 1
> > How can I repair USB stick which is readable but not writable?
> >
> > question 2
> > What did I do wrong to create this problem?
>
> You didn't tell us what you actually did, and especially which bits
> you think might be a mistake, so it's very difficult for us to answer
> this question.
>
> For example, you might have hit them with a hammer, or connected them
> to the wrong voltages, or washed them in a bath, or who knows what? Or
> you might have plugged them in correctly but used some sequence of
> commands that has caused a problem. But until you tell us what you
> did, we can't know which bit was wrong!

I mentioned probably the simplest thing: failing to unmount before
removal on a Windows machine. This sometimes causes problems which
cause Linux to refuse to mount the device read/write. Windows can
usually fix it, though I suppose there may be data loss. It's entirely
possible that doing the same thing on Linux would sometimes cause
similar problems.

--
Joe