On Fri, 3 Mar 2023 Curt wrote:
On 2023-03-02, Jonathan Dowland <jon+debian-u...@dow.land> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 02, 2023 at 07:25:58AM -0500, Greg Wooledge wrote:
I don't understand why you used sort -r, but then reversed it again with
tac at the end.  You could drop both of the reversals, and just change
head to tail.

The short answer is because I wrote all but the last "tac" several years
ago, and added the last "tac" in writing the mail, when I realised the
output was the other way around to how I'd prefer.

You'd think you'd want the biggest pigs listed first.

Yeah, it makes no sense backwards

All the way
This little pig went wee wee wee
This little pig had none
This little pig had roast beef
This little pig stayed home
This little pig went to market

But I haven't been following.

--
Ce qui est important est rarement urgent
et ce qui est urgent est rarement important