Greetings all printing experts;

I have an extremely high res pdf of a 3d printer controller board.
I need to print it in the same or close, resolution I can see it on screen in libreoffice draw. But its equ to 26" wide! So the ideal printout would be posterized on 2 sheets of photo paper at about 85% size. But I can't find a poster recipe in OO-draw.

What the next best way to handle such a pdf to get an image big enough to easily read pin numbers etc ? cut in half down the middle and put on 2 pages of foto paper would be ideal. poster reads like it but expects ps or better eps src. I found pdfposter but it will not accept letter as a -m BOX definition. This image it claim will be rotated to portrait mode, and 2 8.5x11 pages high laid landscape would be just right with -s .80 option to reduce the height to 2 page tall.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis