---> Just to be sure: is your Ubuntu (and your system) armhf?

As host I've installed ubuntu 14.04 (for amd64) and I've installed ubuntu
14.04 for arm-hf on the arm chromebook (the variant armel version does not
exist for the 14.04).

---> If not, you'll need something like qemu-user to emulate armhf.

yes,I've fixed the error by using qemu-debootstrap,but I tried to use
debootstrap because qemu-debootstrap gives some errors when I update the
chroot environment.

--
Mario.