Hello, all:

This may be a little off-topic, in which case, apologies, but there's so
much knowledge here, maybe someone can help.

I recently acquired a Creality 3D printer, and Creality has supplied an
AppImage to operate it. When I execute it, I get these errors and a
segmentation fault:

qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve EVP_PKEY_base_id
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSL_get_peer_certificate
Segmentation fault

Googling suggests this is a common problem for developers using Qt, but I
didn't find any obvious solution. Help would be much appreciated.

Patrick