Thanks, Jeff!

On Thu, Jun 22, 2023, at 12:04 AM, Jeffrey Walton wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 22, 2023 at 2:49 AM Rick Thomas <rick.tho...@pobox.com> wrote:
    .... snip ....
>> In this case, the package is already installed.
>> Unfortunately when I try to reinstall it, I get:
>>
>> rbthomas@pi:~$ sudo -i  apt-get install --reinstall ca-certificates-java
>> Reading package lists... Done
>> Building dependency tree... Done
>> Reading state information... Done
>> 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 reinstalled, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
>> 4 not fully installed or removed.
>> After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
>> E: Internal Error, No file name for ca-certificates-java:arm64
>> rbthomas@pi:~$
>>
>> Any idea that that even means?
>
> I would probably try this next:
>     sudo apt-get -f install && sudo dpkg -a --configure
> If that doesn't help, then I am out of ideas.

Sadly, that didn't work.
Do you (or anyone else on the list) have any idea what this message means?
    "E: Internal Error, No file name for ca-certificates-java:arm64"

In particular, what directory might contain the file
ca-certificates-java:arm64. And what does "no filename for..." mean in this
context?

Thanks!
Rick