On 11 Aug 2023 23:39, gene heskett wrote:
No its not Tomas, everytime ff issues an update, I have to go thru all the bs of proving I am me to my bank, and its been that way for at least a decade.

With all due respect, can you stop spreading misinformation to this list ?
Not only this has nothing to do with unsubscribing to the ML, but it just shows that you don't get what you're talking about.
Are you really an engineer ?!

This extends to : DONT FOLLOW TUTORIALS THAT WONT EXPLAIN THE **WHY**

Also, I admire dedicated people on this ML ...
It's only 3 months I'm following it regularly, to learn things about Debian.
What did I learn ? Random people SUCK. Big time.

But I guess it's the XXI century plague.
People using other people's time to spare their own.

Sorry for the noise, if you get that oxymoron ;)

--
++
zithro / Cyril