Cindy Sue Causey wrote:
> That triggered yet another thought: What about some kind of a file
> search that narrows down "Last Accessed" data for all the various
> sound file types?

  most recently accessed files could be located via find
command.  i assumed Gene would know how to do that...

> Personal experience is that manually viewing e.g. /usr/share isn't
> 100% perfect. It's been a couple years, but I've also seen sound files
> stored more locally within some given package's own parent/child file
> hierarchy. That helps make our favorite file search programs
> priceless.
>
> Cindy :)

  if the system can't tell you what's been recently
accessed and you are on-line then you need to go
off-line until you've figured it out.

  if Gene leaves his network up and accessible to
others all night when he's sleeping then perhaps he
needs to bring it down and that will slay the
gremlins...

  songbird