Henggi wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> Completely stuck here, any clue appreciated!
>
> — by default xrdp.ini listening config is set to "port=3389“ (which is
> expected to listen on ipv4 && ipv6 in parallel as I understand). However
> using that seems only to listen on tcp4 according to „netstat“
> — therefore changed listening config to "port=tcp://:3389“ (which is
> exprected to listen on ip4/tcp only)… which seems todo that as per netstat
> output shown above

man xrdp,ini:

address=ip address
    Specify xrdp listening address. If not specified, defaults to 0.0.0.0 (all
interfaces).
port=port
    Specify TCP port to listen on for incoming connections. The default for RDP
is 3389.

Remove or comment out all address and port lines from the config and
restart xrdp.

Show us the TCP listener on the machine after that:

ss -tlnp | grep 3389

Then try connecting from another machine.

-dsr-