Yes, a little bit "googleing" showed me that way. However, it looks, that none
of the other solutions can import OVA via the graphical interface.

However, for me the CLI will be ok, but I am lazy and would like to do it
graphical, if possible.

But looks like none of the other solutions are capable of this. It is a pity,
but ok.

Thanks for the advice anyway

Best regards

Hans