Dear Mr. Cater, Thank you for your post, re-forming the subject-line
and your query.

Since this part is over, please let this subject thread remain closed.
I won't post any further messages ion it. It would be a different
matter if someone posts on the thread and I am obliged to reply to
that query.

Please note that the reply your query on the post with the renamed subject:
Broadcom WiFi/Bluetooth BCM43142 issues

Will be posted on the subject thread:
Please help configure to activate Bluetooth networking for "Network
controller: Broadcom Inc. and subsidiaries BCM43142 802.11b/g/n (rev
01)" card

In fact, I posted my last message without reading yours. Good
coincidence, I have partly replied to your query on output on that
last message.

I request you not to rename the subject of the thread, as the
continuity of the thread shall be lost and I might not be able to
trace the thread in future.

Best wishes,
Rajib
Etc.