On 11/27/23 1:59 PM, Maureen L Thomas wrote:
I would like some advice.  I have been offered a dedicated IP through NORD.  Is it worth it or is it not needed?  Pros and cons would be very helpful.  Thank you.

Assuming you mean a static IP address:

Useful if you need to self-host something (assuming outsiders are even able to get in).

Also useful on both ends, if you have customers for whom you need to regularly get direct terminal access: having a static IP address at their end makes it easy for you to reach their box, and having one at your end makes it easy for them to allow you in, while keeping the rest of the world out.

--
JHHL