Am Wed, Dec 20, 2023 at 08:13:12AM -0500 schrieb Pocket:

> On 12/20/23 07:59, Andy Smith wrote:
[...]

> Every 60 days I get kicked from this list which I receive an email stating
> my kick value is 2%.

I receive this mails, too. The first impression is scary, but in the
body there is an explanation. The statement is that there are some
bounces but your account will be deleted if the kick rate exceeds a
limit much higher than 2%. AFAIR the limit is 80% so so.

I have heard that there is a countermeasure against spam run be big mail
providers by rejecting the first contact by SMTP and accepting the next
contact. Most spammers seem to try just once.

I am not sure if this is 100% true or related to your situation.
Please verify the content of the kick rate mail. I am quite sure that it
is not as serious as it sounds on the first impression.

Kind regards,
Christoph
--
Ist die Katze gesund