Hi,

On Wed, Feb 14, 2024 at 08:48:31PM -0500, gene heskett wrote:
> On 2/14/24 19:48, Andy Smith wrote:
> > On Wed, Feb 14, 2024 at 05:09:02PM -0500, gene heskett wrote:
> > > I have made 1 full partiton om each one, a labeled those partitions  as
> > > SiPwr_0 and SiPwr_1
> >
> > Please show us the command you used¹ to do that, so we know what
> > exactly you are talking about, because as previously discussed
> > there's a lot of different things that you like to call "partition
> > labels".
>
> This is what gparted calls a "partition label"

Okay, thanks for clarifying. This, or preferably a copy-paste of the
actual parted command session would suffice.

I don't know what the relevance is of the rest of the following
paragraph - your life story is not required and you were not accused
of lying, just asked to clarify.

Do remember that this mailing lists does not accept attachments (and
very few mailing lists in general do), so any time you are tempted
to send a photo to a mailing list it is probably an error. We did
not see whatever it was, but it doesn't sound relevant.

> and certainly does not need a 4.5 megabyte camera image to see. or
> even a 50k screen snap. Taking this screenshot was a pita, because
> the gparted window disappears behind the terminal screen when you
> click on take another shot, so you have to quit, then find the
> gparted on the tool bar to bring it back to the front, then move
> it and the terminal so its not totally hidden. Then rerun
> spectacle again waste a click bringing it fwd, then 30 seconds
> later the spectacal instructions finally show up and after 5
> minutes of screwing around, finally get the screen shot attached
> to prove I'm not lieing.

Regards,
Andy