Hi,

On Mon, Mar 18, 2024 at 05:31:24PM +0100, Marco Moock wrote:
> Am 18.03.2024 um 16:17:55 Uhr schrieb Thomas Schweikle:
> > It seems the installer fails silently at some point, after having
> > installed all packages. Maybe it fails installing grub?
>
> This doesn't explain the users not being set up.

Given that this is a live media, is it possible that by leaving the
disc in, the OP is in fact booting the live environment not the one
they installed? This might explain no users and "wrong" locale.

I've never used Debian live media so I am just guessing.

I think it may have installed but something is wrong with the
bootloader setup.

Thanks,
Andy