Brett Johnson kirjoitti 09.02.2018 klo 18:50:
> Any chance of a response to this request?  If y'all think it's a bad
> idea, or don't want to do it, that's OK, I'll go back to the drawing
> board and try to figure out some sane way to package/version glslang and
> spirv-tools independently (although that's going to be difficult, as
> they don't have any kind of internal versioning).  But I'd sure
> appreciate some kind of response.  Thanks!

Sorry about the delay, current git has packaging for these but I wanted
to let folks have a look at it first before uploading (which will happen
soon now).

Reply via email to