Excellent, thank you for the update!
On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 7:55 AM, Timo Aaltonen <tjaal...@debian.org> wrote:
> Brett Johnson kirjoitti 09.02.2018 klo 18:50:
> > Any chance of a response to this request? If y'all think it's a bad
> > idea, or don't want to do it, that's OK, I'll go back to the drawing
> > board and try to figure out some sane way to package/version glslang and
> > spirv-tools independently (although that's going to be difficult, as
> > they don't have any kind of internal versioning). But I'd sure
> > appreciate some kind of response. Thanks!
> Sorry about the delay, current git has packaging for these but I wanted
> to let folks have a look at it first before uploading (which will happen
> soon now).