Is it true that the tests are only performed on mail originating outside the
IMail server?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 9:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] testing failed tests

>I tried to make the REVDNS test fail by sending a message to my account
from
>an outside account with:
>
>rsp set off REVDNS
>
>in the subject on one message and in the body on another message.  Neither
>triggered the SUBJECT action.  What am I doing wrong?

It *must* be in the first line of the body.

So the one in the subject wouldn't be seen by Declude.  The other one may
not have been seen if you are sending HTML (even if you are sending text as
well), or if it isn't on the first line.

site at http://www.declude.com .

site at http://www.declude.com .