Declude Queue is a new piece that we are adding to Declude.  It is designed
to help improve the speed of delivery of "overflow" messages (when E-mail
is received, but there aren't any spare SMTP processes to send it), as well
as minimizing the chance of bumping into Microsoft's nasty mystery heap
crash (the "0xC000142" or "DLL Initialization failure" crash).

We have a new beta version of Declude (1.27a) that includes Declude Queue,
and are looking for volunteers to help test it (preferably people who have
mailing lists that deliver mail slowly, or otherwise encounter "overflow"
messages).  Because of the nature of this -- moving files to a "priority"
queue and relying on Declude to make sure that they get processed -- we
don't have a link to this beta on the web site.  We have been running 1.27a
on our mail server for several days without any problems.

If you are interested running the beta of Declude Queue, please let me
know, and I'll send you the URL to download this version of
Declude.  Nothing needs to be set up -- if you are already running Declude,
the Declude Queue functionality will automatically start working when you
copy the new declude.exe file over your existing one.  For more information
on it and how it works, you can go to http://www.declude.com/dq.htm .

site at http://www.declude.com .