Is there a way to turn off Declude Queue?

Yes, but it's kind of like turning off your car engine -- you can do it, but can't do much of anything else until you turn it back on.

> Somehow, it seems that Declude is thinking there is a problem and is putting
> all Q into the overflow file. However, the spool only has a couple hundred
> files.

That's because there *is* a problem. The number of files in the spool isn't very important. All that Declude Queue looks at is the total number of running processes that it knows were started by services (the ones that cause Microsoft to crash the server if there are too many of them). So if the number of Declude.exe and SMTP32.exe processes is fairly high (around 30), there's a reason that Declude Queue is doing this.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.