Reply to: Tom Schwarz
      Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Spam Review Question on Wednesday 9:38:23 AM

Actually, the next most useful feature for me would
be to take the real sender and add-to-kill.lst function.
Then if you consistently see an abuser, you just add his
address to Imails kill file... This also ultimately reduces
server load as well, as mail is simply rejected rather than
processed...

This line gives me the 'real' sender and I'd love to kill.lst
some of these if they are clearly doing only spamming...:

XINHEADER       X-Note: SMTP Real-From: %MAILFROM%

I do not see an immediate need to notify senders of bad mail.

--
Roger Heath

----- Copy of Original Message(s): -----