Reply to: Bennie
      Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Spam Review Question on Wednesday 10:03:36 AM

Global.Cfg

I add:

XINHEADER       X-Note: RDNS Real-Origin: %REVDNS% [%REMOTEIP%]
XINHEADER       X-Note: SMTP Real-From: %MAILFROM%
XINHEADER       X-Note: SMTP Real-To: (%NRECIPS%) %ALLRECIPS%

--
Roger Heath

----- Copy of Original Message(s): -----