-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 03:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] fromfile

>If I put in "example.co" or even just ".co", will it still block mail from
>"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"?

Yes, it will.

>I think I read this to mean there was an implied
>wildcard to the left of whatever is listed, but not to the right; is this a
>correct interpretation?

There are no wildcards.  Declude just looks for a exact match.  If you tell
it to look for "@example.com", it will only match users with "@example.com"
in their E-mail address.  If you tell it to look for ".co", it will look
for addresses with ".co" in it ("[EMAIL PROTECTED]",
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]", etc.).

site at http://www.declude.com .

site at http://www.declude.com .