<My$0.02>

If we're going to focus on interpreting IP wildcards which will require some
extra code I suggest we simply recognize some well known standard forms such
as:

216.88.36.0/24

or an alternate form with a mask

216.88.36.0 255.255.255.0

This would make it easy to speak the same langage as any routers and
firewalls.

</My$0.02>

_M

site at http://www.declude.com .