>Verified in a discussion on SPAM-L list.

Verified by who?

When ORBS died, there were tons of rumors, many so widespread that most
people just assumed they were true, but few actual facts.  Since the ORBZ
site is no longer reachable, there isn't an easy source of reliable
information.

I know that there is discussion on the SPAM-L list about it, but has anyone
on that list actually verified that it is true?  I just didn't claim it to
be a fact because of the ORBS incident, which took a couple weeks before it
could be proven that ORBS was really gone.  I just don't want to see
another "A friend of a friend of my brother's wife's sister in law's
favorite bartender told me that..." (which often gets written in an E-mail
as "It is a fact that...").

site at http://www.declude.com .